Troys Hospitality Pty Ltd, ABN 74 002 897 958 manages personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and Australian Privacy Principles.
We do not collect any information just because we think it could be useful at some future stage if we have no present need for it. Personal information is managed according to our usual information flow.
1.1. Information Flow
When we collect your personal information:
- we check that it is reasonably necessary for our functions or activities as a casual placement agency
- we check that it is current, complete, and accurate. This will sometimes mean that we must cross check the information that we collect from you with third parties;
- we record and hold your information in our Information Record System.
- we destroy your personal information when it is no longer required for the purpose of business us or disclosed if it is lawful for us to do so. We do not destroy information that is contained in a Commonwealth Record
The purposes for which we collect, hold, and use your personal information are likely to differ depending on whether you are a client or candidate.
3. How your personal information is collected
You will be required to complete forms and provide specific information; this will differ if you are a client or a candidate. We could also collect information from third parties and publicly available sources when it is necessary for a specific purpose such as checking information that you have given us or where you have consented or would reasonably expect us to collect your personal information in this way.
- The information that we collect and hold about a Candidate is information that is necessary to assess work rights, suitability, and work availability and is used for work placements, recruitment, statistics, and compliance.
- Personal details, such as, phone number, email address, location and Identity documents, qualifications, certificates, immunisation statements and resume
- Suite 1, Level 11, 89 York Street Sydney NSW 2000 T: ( 02 ) 9290 2955 E: Info@troys.com.au W: ww.troys.com.au
3.2 For Clients
The information we collect, and hold is information necessary to help us manage the presentation and delivery of our services and includes:
- Recruitment functions, roles, reporting lines, inter-personal communication, and cultural fit requirements within your organisation.
- Compliance requirements and statistical purposes
- Marketing and celebration milestones and dates preferred social media contact channels, etc that you choose to share with us.
4. How your personal information is held
Personal information is held in our Information Record System until it is no longer needed and will be destroyed if it is lawful for us to do so.
We take a range of measures to protect your personal information from:
- misuse, interference, and loss; and
- unauthorised access, modification, or disclosure.
You have a right to complain about our handling of your personal information if you believe that we have interfered with your privacy. please feel free to send in details of your Complaints to email@example.com.